FREE Day of Constellations
Constellation work is a great arena to explore the essential connection between others and ourselves. You are warmly welcome to our next group constellation day currently happening online. If you’re new to constellations, here is a page that explains constellations and why they are such powerful portals to bringing meaning to the big picture of our lives. There’s also lots of material online.
If you’re new and want to come check it out, please come for the morning session, where I will give a short informational talk and then we’ll “warm up the field” with a short constellation that allows us all to feel into the experience of receiving and representing. You can come to one or all of the sessions throughout the day.
Here are the details:
- When: We meet on Sundays from 9:00 am-2:30 pm, PST, with an hour for lunch at 11:30. You’re welcome to come to the morning constellation, the afternoon one, or both. The second constellation will begin at 12:30pm.
- Where: Via Zoom
- Cost: There is no cost to attend (to witness or represent), and no cost if you receive a constellation, though donations are welcome.
- Facilitated by: Katherine Revoir
- To register: Email me at KatherineQ@RicherLiving.org and include your phone number (in the unlikely event that I need to cancel). I will send a welcome email and the Zoom link. You're welcome to bring guests!
Your participation can happen in one of 3 ways:
- as a witness, where you watch the constellation but do not participate
- as a representative, where you have the option of representing a person, place, or state of mind in someone else’s constellation. Many times I have gained meaning and resolution to my own issues by representing in other people’s constellations.
- as the seeker, who receives the constellation. If you’ve received a constellation here in the past 2 months, please allow others to have a turn.
I’ll be facilitating two constellations, and here is the approximate schedule (Pacific Daylight Time):
- 9:00 – 11:30 am: short talk, warm the field, and the 1st constellation
- 11:30 – 12:30 pm: lunch break for 1 hour
- 12:30 –2:30 pm: 2nd constellation
If you feel called to be chosen as a seeker, I’ll ask for a show of hands. I will then access the wisdom of the field to choose whose constellation might be the most relevant for the group.
I’d love to have you join us, and you’re welcome to bring guests. I lead constellations as part of my weekly online Happy Brain groups that also integrate learning social neuroscience and practicing Non-violent communication (NVC.org), all in service to being in warm and loving community and making our brains a happy place to live.
Please Note: Family constellation work is an opportunity for personal growth and transformation. It offers ways to see the world and yourself with new levels of compassion. This work is not therapy and is not a substitute for therapy. If you have a sense that you would be destabilized by others speaking about difficult events, it would be better not to join us for this program.
- The 6-week online constellations group, Your Life Makes Sense, takes place on Monday evenings, 6:30-8:00 pm Pacific time
- The 6-week Wednesday Happy Brain Online Group takes place on Wednesdays, 9:00–10:45 am Pacific time
Current dates for all of these groups can be found here.
I am also available to facilitate a private group constellation for you, which I am currently doing online. I also facilitate individual constellations, help people shift trauma patterns, and offer depth empathy work, currently all happening online.
I hope to see you soon!