FREE Day of Constellations
Constellation work is a great arena to explore the essential connection between others and ourselves. You are warmly welcome to our next group constellation day in Mill Valley. If you’re new to constellations, here is a page that explains constellations and why they are such powerful portals to bringing meaning to the big picture of our lives. There’s also lots of material online.
If you’re new and want to come check it out, please come for the morning session, where I will give a short informational talk and then we’ll “warm up the field” with a short constellation that allows us all to feel into the experience of receiving and representing. You can come to one or all of the sessions throughout the day.
Here are the details:
- When: We meet on Sundays from 9:30 am-4:30 pm, with an hour for lunch and mingling. You’re welcome to come to the morning constellation, the afternoon one, the hour long “nutshells” (2 or 3 short ones) at 3:30-ish pm, or all or some of the above. The second constellation will begin around 1:30 or earlier.
- Where: My home in Mill Valley, CA
- Cost: There is no cost to attend (to witness or represent), and no cost if you receive a constellation.
- Bring: Your lunch if you would like to eat together during the 1 hour break. Dress comfortably.
- Facilitated by: Katherine Revoir
- To register: Email me at KatherineQ@RicherLiving.org and include your phone number (in the unlikely event that I need to cancel). I will send directions to my home. You're welcome to bring guests!
Your participation can happen in one of 3 ways:
- as a witness, where you watch the constellation but do not participate
- as a representative, where you have the option of representing a person, place, or state of mind in someone else’s constellation. Many times I have gained meaning and resolution to my own issues by representing in other people’s constellations.
- as the seeker, who receives the constellation. If you’ve received a constellation here in the past 2 months, please allow others to have a turn.
I’ll be facilitating two constellations and 2 or 3 nutshell constellations, and here is the approximate schedule:
- 9:30 am: short talk, warm the field, and the 1st constellation
- 12:00 or 12:30 pm: lunch break for 1 hour
- 1:00 or 1:30 pm: 2nd constellation
- Around 3:30 pm: 4 nutshells, ending at 4:30 pm
If you feel called to be chosen as a seeker, I’ll ask for a show of hands. I will then access the wisdom of the field to choose whose constellation might be the most relevant for the group. In honor of the seeker, my request is that if you come that you not leave once we begin the current constellation. Please bring your own lunch, or Whole Foods is 3 blocks away.
I’d love to have you join us, and you’re welcome to bring guests. I lead constellations as part of my weekly Happy Brain groups (one in person and on online) that also integrate learning social neuroscience and practicing Non-violent communication (NVC.org), all in service to being in warm and loving community and making our brains a nice place to live.
- The 6-week online constellations group, Your Life Makes Sense, takes place on Monday evenings, 6:30-8:00 pm Pacific time
- The 6-week Happy Brain Online Group takes place on Wednesdays, 9:00-10:45 am Pacific time
- The 6-week Mill Valley in-person Happy Brain Group takes place on Thursdays, 7:00-9:00 pm Pacific time
Current dates for all of these groups can be found here.
I am also available to facilitate a private group constellation for you. If you can gather up 7 or so of your peeps I can come to you, or do it in San Rafael, and I can often bring a few representatives. I also facilitate individual constellations in person (and online), help people shift trauma patterns, and offer depth empathy work.
I hope to see you soon!