Small Weddings, Elopements, & Destination Weddings
Are you looking for a small venue, or traveling from afar to get married in the San Francisco Bay Area? These special packages are a great option if you would enjoy a minimum of researching, planning and deciding. Choose all or part of the Redwood Grove Package described below.
I also provide suggestions for local restaurants or other hotels and a great vendor for flowers. There are no hidden charges or extra expenses.
Please contact me with questions or to schedule:
Rev. Katherine: KatherineQ@RicherLiving.org or call 415 381-9161 (landline)
Redwood Grove Package for small weddings (10 people or fewer) includes these options:
- Informal consultations for the ceremony by phone or Zoom (like Skype) with Rev. Katherine. You will have a personalized ceremony that reflects your style and desired focus. Rehearsals are not included in these packages.
- Venue is a small semi-private redwood grove in a beautiful, magical garden in Mill Valley (you won’t find this online)
- Vern the excellent photographer will photograph for two hours and provide you with a CD that contains a folder of high-resolution images and a duplicate folder of smaller resolutions that are perfect for emailing, social media, etc. Visit his website for examples of his work: exquisiteweddingphotography.com
- Katherine as your officiant in Mill Valley: $750
- Magical redwood/garden wedding venue: $250
- Vern the photographer for 2 hours: $750
Total for Redwood Grove Package: $1750
Other possible locations are available (you would book them), including:
- Muir Woods National Monument (redwood forest): $400, (restricted times available), 415-561-4300
- Muir Beach: $400, (book separately), 415-561-4300
- Any other local venue of your choice within 5 miles of Mill Valley
Larger Wedding Package (11-250 people):
Rev. Katherine – rehearsal not included: $975 (within 35 miles of Mill Valley)
Vern the photographer:
- For a total of 11-49 people: $1500 for up to 3 hours
- For a total of 50-99 people: $1800 for up to 3 hours
- For over 99 people: $2500 for 3 hours, with the option of additional photography time at $200/hour
“We are from out of state and our redwoods wedding couldn't have been more perfect. From our first connection, Katherine made us feel as if we were the only people in the world. Her calming approach provided us with guidance as she lead us through our wedding planning, complete with venue, vows, flowers, photography, and celebration location. Every aspect was so well done and personal; there isn't a rating high enough to sing my praises for her. I don't have words big enough, or rich enough to thank you for all you provided.” ~ Laura Elwood
Click any of the photos below to enlarge.